Paxton has made the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the third year running, ranking at 75.
The company, which is set to exhibit at IFSEC 2020, says it prides itself on company culture, offering a modern working environment and an extensive benefits package including, free breakfast, subsidised lunches and gym membership, free yoga classes, monthly ‘Fun Fridays’ – six months maternity leave at full pay and four weeks full pay paternity leave.
Adam Stroud, Paxton’s CEO, said: “All of us at Paxton are thrilled to appear in the prestigious Sunday Times Best Companies list for the third year running. A positive company culture is hard to achieve and is a result of a great many things.”
Feedback from employees included:
- “Paxton has a great sense of team spirit – management is always open to suggestions and are happy to help you achieve your goals.”
- “Everyone at Paxton is friendly, approachable and there is a sense that you can take anything to anyone. Senior managers have good personalities and a sense of humour, so you can take challenging issues to them discuss them and they’ll provide honest constructive feedback. Everyone is focused on getting new products to market, and ensuring that they are perfect.”
- “The fact they actually care about wellbeing rather than pretending to like most other organisations.”
Adam continues: “To achieve this level of consistency is so important to us. In fact, we consider a great company culture to be a prerequisite for all our other company goals. My congratulations and thanks to the whole team here at Paxton.”
Paxton have a high level of employee engagement. Of those who were asked, 88% completed the Sunday Times survey, with one commenting: “Paxton continues to strive for greatness amongst its rivals. The ambition and attention to detail along with putting its staff at the heart of things will ensure the future is really bright.”
Nicola O’Donnell, HR Director, said: “We are so excited to have made the list for the third year running, it’s a great achievement and all relates back to our amazing people. We continually look for feedback to improve and that’s really important for us at Paxton.”
“We believe that our colleagues’ wellbeing is essential for Paxton to thrive and are truly passionate about becoming an employer of choice in the local area. We attract and grow talent, encouraging people to develop their skills to ensure we have the best people working with us.”
Celebrating its 35th birthday this year, Paxton now has teams in 12 locations across the world, and is committed to investing in the local community, holding regular volunteering and charity days. Four years ago, they launched the Paxton Scholarship, which offers four university students a £10,000 scholarship and three-month paid work placement with Paxton.
Paxton will be returning to IFSEC 2020, and visitors will be able to find the team on stand IF1520 on 19-21 May at London’s ExCeL Arena.
Why should you attend IFSEC International?
19-21 May 2020, ExCeL London
If thousands of products and solutions provided by hundreds of leading security suppliers doesn’t tempt you, why not consider:
- The full programme of seminars and presentations from industry thought leaders?
- The live on-stand demonstrations of the most innovative products?
- Thousands of fellow professionals and ample spaces for networking?
- The chance to expand your business and grow your network?