NSI approved companies were recognised for their outstanding achievements at the UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) in February, which took place at the Royal Lancaster London, with three approved companies winning eight separate award categories.
The OSPAs, now running in 11 countries, recognise and reward outstanding performance of companies and individuals in their respective security sectors, governed by a strict code of ethics and core values.
NSI sponsored and presented the Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator award for the third consecutive year.
NSI would like to congratulate all 13 NSI approved finalists (with 50 nominations between them) who were shortlisted after a rigorous and transparent judging process. The three companies and two individuals below who won their particular categories are as follows:
- Outstanding Event Team: FGH Security
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator: Mitie Fire & Security Systems
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director: Nav Kalley – Mitie
- Outstanding Security Team: Mitie (M&S Security Operations Centre Team)
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding): Mitie Security
- Outstanding New Security Product – Merlin Protect 24/7 – Mitie Security
- Outstanding Young Security Professional: Amy Stanley – FGH Security
- Outstanding Security Officer: David Rutwaza – G4S Secure Solutions
Richard Jenkins, NSI Chief Executive, commented: “It’s important to recognise the invaluable contribution the private security sector makes to the ongoing safety and security of people, places and property in the UK. The resources of our public security and emergency services are stretched and without the dedication and commitment of the private security sector, whose daily activities complement those provided by the public sector, our environments would be far less safe.
“The OSPAs recognise and celebrate achievements and excellence in a sector that often goes unnoticed for its contribution to society. We were delighted to see NSI approved companies represented as finalists and winners in this year’s awards, acknowledgement of their hard work and commitment is well deserved. We congratulate all of this year’s winners and wish them continued success in the future.”
Download this eBook to begin navigating the fast-changing surveillance and security landscape, from the growing quantity of data to new innovations like Artificial Intelligence and machine learning.
Identify the challenges, and discover exactly what storage solutions need to offer to meet the evolving needs of security industry professionals, installers and integrators.